Friday, December 30, 2011

Slightly Sick: Bed-Ridden and Writing / Special Edition Cover Sneak Peek

So I'm beyond not feeling too well, yet I have reason to smile. The Dark World: A Delacroix Novel is being viewed by more than just my friends and family (which was my only goal, to be honest), and is steadily increasing as word spreads.

I can't believe it.

It's available for Nook, and Barnes and Noble is currently selling the physical copy on their website, as is Amazon.com, and many other online and offline bookstores.

I'm waiting for my readers to finish it up, and all I asked was that they write their reviews from where they bought their copy.

I'm just...in disbelief.

A book signing is scheduled at my local library for April next year and that is when I plan to unveil The Dark World: A Delacroix Novel's Special Edition.

The Special Edition comes with a sneak peek of the sequel, THE IMMORTAL'S GUIDE, something I plan to have finished by then.

I'm just overjoyed and cannot believe the response I've gotten, the support.

It's almost overwhelming.

And I have a co-authored novel in the works with a fellow friend of mine, so be out on the look for more news about that. :)

Happy writing!

-Sheron Parris (S.C. Parris)
---
And I figure I should put up the cover for the Special Edition: (After the jump.)



The back over is subject to change, but that's the layout for now. You like?

2 comments:

  1. How many books did you put up at once for sale? I wanted to finish my series before I posted up on Amazon, but I'm getting antsy to do the same.

    Congrats on all the great news, including the book signing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really kickass, Sheron. Glad to see your book is getting out there!

    ReplyDelete