Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh Dear

Hmmm...

I find it difficult to explain just how far I've fallen off the writing...nay, life wagon. Things have been absolutely strange for me, and my 2nd book has changed at least twenty times thus far, I believe. But I think now, I've gotten it straightened out, but who can be sure, yeah?

I know I must keep up with this blog as it is my gateway to these lovely writers that I have made friendships with and I don't wish to see those friendships dissolved.

Yes, well, on to my book. Before, I started off time and time again and nothing made sense, but as with my last book, I realized I wrote certain things then left it and came back, mixed some things around, and realized what I had already written went together perfectly with what I already had -- I merely had to mix things around to make it all fit.

Xavier has just met the most interesting Creatures that all seem to be working with him on this grand quest for the book, and his world is about to get much larger as The Immortal's Guide goes on, I do believe.

I'm off to write some more, at this rather late hour. (2:36 a.m.)

Take care my lovelies.

Sheron Parris

No comments:

Post a Comment