Friday, September 10, 2010

Associated Content and The Autumn Accident

Hello all, yes, I've recently signed up to Associated Content, and I chose one of their assignments (for freelance, or not so freelance writers) which was to write a short story in a Fall Theme. I had Four Days to write it, but needless to say, I cranked it out from the top of my head in about 3-4 hours.

You can read the short story here: The Autumn Accident: A Vampire's Mistake

I wasn't sure if it'd be published at all mind you, as the people in charge of the site actually review it and decided if it's to be published or not. I was so excited when I read the email. :) Be free to leave comments on the AC site and follow my work there as I'll be writing much more on there. I realized writing with a deadline and a theme was invigorating, as the story I fashioned out was good, so good in fact I wanted to share it with the whole world. And I have. :)

Hehe.

And another thing, Scribophile is an amazing site. I suggest you all go check it out. It really does wonders for your writing.

Sheron Parris

1 comment:

  1. I'd not heard of Associated Content (should I hang my head in shame?) but will be checking them out.

    And yes, Scribophile is awesome. :)

    Hopefully, I will actually have time to get on there and critique this week.

    ReplyDelete