Monday, April 11, 2011

Queried 3 Agents So Far...

The first of this current batch was done in the wee hours of the morning, after I had Julian read-over my query letter. He said he got the point of it and I sent it off immediately. Isn't that the point of it all? Short and to the point, straight to the heart of the matter. That's what I wanted to get across.

Anyway, after I sent it off, there were no anxious jitters or anything, just...focus. I found some other literary agents' emails I hadn't sent in my drafts and revised them, reviewed the agents' websites, and once making sure everything was in order, I sent those two off.

Now I'm reading The Immortal's Guide from the beginning, and writing as I go.

I feel incredibly content and brilliantly centered. Everything, is as it should be.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that you get something back, Sheron!

    I just realized that you live in Long Island. I was born and raised there. :D

    ReplyDelete