Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hell of a Lot of Work on The Immortal's Guide

I've had some chapters just sitting there for the longest that I'd written sometime last year or even the year before that and I'd never gotten around to doing anything with them. I was just...stuck.

Then I went to Florida for two weeks recently, had a lovely time. Now I'm back home, started a new blog on Tumblr, loving it.

But for the most part I've been tackling The Immortal's Guide - so far I'm up to Chapter 8, and I'm rather pleased with it all. Working my butt off on it, and there's nothing more to say, so I'm off to continue doing so.

How are all of you? I've missed you.

;)

Edit.

Just saw the new Pirates movie and I found myself itching - absolutely itching to go home and write. The bloody mermaids, the ships, the PIRATES. Gah. I had an idea years ago, mind, to add pirates somehow into my book. Pirates and Vampires. It'd only be a chapter or two but still. YUM. And the mermaids. [faints]

Enough of this, then. I'm off for real this time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment