Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Proud of Myself

I'm up all hours of the night creating book covers for my book, getting inspiration for writing more in the process. Meanwhile, the reception to my Vampire novel, The Dark World is getting attention from family and friends and this is incredibly pleasing.
Also, can't help but feel as though my creative juices are OVERFLOWING. I'm incredibly pleased with the results of both The Dark World and Judgment.

You can buy the book as an ebook: here.


Do you like? 

Here's to hoping I get writing done on the plane on Wednesday. (Yes, it's back to Florida for me. :) )

Writing is incredible.

2 comments:

  1. Great new covers, Sheron! I adore the second one:)

    Best of luck in writing!
    Always,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sheron! I had a great anniversary:D

    Judgement looks very interesting. Definitely keep me updated; I check in on your blog now and then when I get the chance.

    I'm glad you like the new cover for Cursed with Power. If you read any of it send me an email and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by :)

    Always,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete