Saturday, July 16, 2011

Writing

So all day yesterday I rounded up some words on The Immortal's Guide, and am very pleased as to where I've left off. Chapter 14. :)
The flow is endless as in my writing, and I believe this book - the way it's shaping up currently - will be at least 30 chapters or so. Tons of information and whatnot. (Sigh)
So I wrote until I could write no more and I'm glad I did. Haven't done that in a long time.

As for life, it's fairly well. Everything's lovely.

Oh. Judgment. How could I forget? My lovely supernatural-romance novel. It's coming along pretty well though I am kind of stuck in the beginning. Not sure where I want to take it - well I have some ideas but eh...all is well. It'll work itself out soon, I'm sure.

Ah. Book covers. If any of you have any lovely friends who are exceptional with book covers, I'm looking for book covers for The Dark World and Judgment. If anyone is interested merely drop me a comment and I'll let you know what the book is about and how it pans out - how I would lie the cover to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment