Saturday, January 21, 2012

So. A Photoshoot. Writing. And Snow. (And School And Work)

I recently did a photoshoot (my friend, the talented Paul Bentsen was my photographer) and I'm glad I did it because not only did it help me get more comfortable in front of the camera (a necessity if I desire to act), but it did give me some cool pictures to possibly use for the back cover of my books.

Here's a few of the photos from the shoot, the rest are on my tumblr, which you can find here.


It's been great fun, honestly. :)

So it started snowing last night apparently. I wake up to see this outside my window:


Lovely, isn't it?

And as for writing. Well, the other day, I chalked up a whole chapter-worth of stuff, the character's came along nicely and everything went incredibly amazing...yet now I'm in a slump once more. Well I wouldn't call it a slump, persay, just...I wrote several chapters out a long time ago and now that I'm going back and writing it straight through, I'm trying to figure out exactly how to mesh the chapters I did long ago to the ones I have now.

It's a bit of a job. :)

Here's a little sneak peek of what I'm working with:

 


And with all this talk of writing, I really need to get back to it! :)

I've work tomorrow (don't know how I'm getting there in this snow), and school starts Monday. :) Eeep. Three classes. English, Math, and Acting.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment