Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reviews and Writing

So I've gotten two different reviews on both amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com. Quite excited to see them. :)

Today was a mostly lazy day, all did was watch Damages (fantastic show, btw) on Netflix and watch psychological horror movies. I feel so listless and lazy today. It's probably because I didn't go to m local park and work out. Bleh. -_- Staying healthy. Lol.

In other news, I've kept writing Judgment today -you can find out what it's about by clicking the link above- and I'm super excited for it to progress, once I push myself out of this lazy stupor and continue writing it of course. :)

The Immortal's Guide in other words is progressing nicely, now that I actually have people who want to read more of Xavier's and Christian's respective adventures. I reached chapter 15 the other day and hit a still point once more. Again, bleh.

But I can't complain, today is a wonderfully lazy day and more work will be done tomorrow - have acting tomorrow. Super excited for it, my last monologue was intense, I actually did cry (it was my character), and my professor put me through the ringer, but I'm immensely more confident in myself.

Can't wait to do more. I'm partnering up with a girl in my acting class and for our end of the semester monologues, we're doing a scene from Chicago. Should be an amazing time.

Other than that, I work all weekend unfortunately so you may not hear from me until next week, or some other big news turns up about my writing/projects.

I hope everything is well with all of you! :)
Stay creative and keep writing!

-Sheron Parris

No comments:

Post a Comment