Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Reading Lists

I'm overjoyed because a lovely follower of mine on Tumblr, Ssuperhero, sent me a notice on Tumblr telling me that she was interested in reading my book and would add it to her Summer Reading List - but what was more, she reblogged a post I wrote to thank her and told her followers to add it to their Summer Reading Lists.

I've been networking like crazy since it happened, talking more about it and also working on the sequel, still. That is a different story, however.

Besides all of this, I've been thinking of making character pages, just pages here and there about my various characters - for there are many, and it would be added to my Tumblr or what have you. I would go on in detail on their lives, but not so much where anything I actually put in the book is repeated news. Hmm, I'll keep that in the back of my mind.

Just life is very good right now, can't wait to start school next semester and I can't wait to head to Florida again in July. :) Eeeeee.

But yes, I must keep writing The Immortal's Guide now. Tootles my lovely writers!

-S.C. Parris

No comments:

Post a Comment