Thursday, April 15, 2010

Books, books, and more books!

[Giggles. And Dances. And Giggles some more.]

The books I ordered came today! Oh great joy! And I shall have my camera in a few days time so I'll update this post with pictures included.

Anyway, this post shall be sort as I have homework to do and whatnot, but I must say I cannnot tear my eyes away from the covers of these books. One is paperback, another is hardcover, BOTH should have me in stitches.

As you see, these books are parodies of Twilight -- the Twilight "Saga" -- whatever you wish to call it. They're hilarious from what I've read of the back covers. One names Bella, Heffa Lump, the other: Belle Goose. I call it genius.

I don't think I'll get a chance to write [and I've gotten the idea to give Dracula his own book; I've started writing it in a book (really odd)] tonight as I have homework to do, but I REALLY want to read 'em. [Sigh. Giggle.]

[Giggle.]

Tootles.
Oh, and tell me if you like [or dislike] my new page design. The banner was done by me [obviously] and it took all of 5 minutes.

Sheron Parris™

1 comment:

  1. I like the changes you made. It looks lived in. Good luck on your fight to study. Books are so distracting. I feel a little high when I read Sookie books.

    The weather out here has been nice, so I hope it stays that way for your trip.

    ReplyDelete