Monday, July 12, 2010

Chapter 13 of The Immortal's Guide after a complete wipe out of my laptop several days before;

I'm up much too early for my damned good but what the hell, I haven't went to bed yet. I've been writing all day and as my laptop recieved a lovely virus causing me to get my work impossible, I've had to resort to my desktop computer and my flashdrive which, miraculously, holds my first book, and a much older version of the second which I am tweaking and updating as I see fit.

I went to a barbecue the other day and there my photographer of a cousin and model of another cousin were there. Apparently we're to have photoshoot in the City today, eh, I've no idea what's going on anymore. I don't know how I'm to get out there as I have no metro card and I don't know how to work my way through the subway (as sad as that is).

[Sigh] I'm miserably tired and I must allow this section of my book to finish up itself before I can trudge to my bed and sleep until deep into the evening.

I shall try to update this lovely blog once more as I now have the means of updating it, looking forward to your lovely posts and hearing your writing stories, whoever follows this blog. (I'm convinced no one reads this.)

-Sheron Parris

No comments:

Post a Comment