Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Review for The Dark World

So I log onto Facebook today, prepared to see what notifications await me, when I see a wall post on my wall from a friend who'd brought a copy of the Dark World a month ago.

This is her amazing review (I couldn't believe she wrote it, honestly.):

A truly amazing & inspired writer's fantasy of the "other world" of vampires has come to life in this mind-bending and hard-to-put-down book. You really see the characters come to life and the settings feel so incredibly realistic, it's like your very own movie. Creative, mysterious, suspenseful; all but boring. I literally have to snatch it away from my boyfriend so I can finish it.

I love it. The simple prolouge will have you hooked by page two.
This book earns a fabulous 5 STARS hands down !
It's simple, you'll look at other Dracula stories and movies in a completely different persective after reading The Dark World.

Kudos to a very good book.

And with that, I get some rest. Night, writers. :) It's things like that ^ that make me love what I do.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the review Sheron! That's all right, I sometimes forget to check on the comments on my blog as well. Glad to hear it's been going over well so far. Hopefully one of these days someone will be able to appropriately represent my book. Until then I'm going through some revisions on Cursed with Power to fix holes here and there so it will be ready the next time it's queried.

    Always,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete