Friday, December 11, 2009

Quick Post.

This one is a quickie 'cause my mind has been swimming with ideas for the whole day but I couldn't wait to type it all up, so now that I'm home, I can do just that.

I realized my book[s] have/will have an underlying theme present, one that deals with humanity, their quest for immortality and the lengths to which these humans will go to achieve "perfection." Thing is, perfection comes in different forms, and many cannot see the truth right in front of them, don't get me wrong, it's not an easy thing to see, but then again it is....

It all will be explained in another post, I'm sure, but for now I have to send my main character into the depths of the Dark World and then try and get him out again. Lol.

The video up there is Santigold - Creator. I chose it, well, for obvious reasons. I'm a writer, a creator, I create things, I take risks, and I hope it's liked by many. And I love Santigold as an artist.

That's all. Ciao!

Stay true. Stay creative.

-Sheron Parris™

No comments:

Post a Comment