Thursday, August 5, 2010

Charmed and Blazing Through Chapters

Just watched two episodes of Charmed today. Oh TV-themed-witchery. (sigh)

Anyway, I've written all of Chapter 15, which is miserably long, I think, and am currently writing the beginning/middle of Chapter 16. [squeals with excitement] Alexandria (the only female human in my story) is coming along greatly with characterization. I think my favorite things to write, besides all those action scenes, are the subtle romance scenes between her and Christian. It's so funny and cute to see the chemistry between these two characters, even if they don't see it themselves. They've been thrust together by the fate of...their world or something and they've no choice but to remain together because everyone else is far too busy to take care of her. It's hilarious, to me anyway.

So, I'm writing and must go back to do so.

Ta-ta.

Sheron Parris.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I do like Charmed. For all it's TV style glamour-witchiness, it is fun. If you ignore all the angsty bits you can sit there and think, that would be so cool!

    And you know we've all had the conversation over which power we'd want (I still wanna blow stuff up, I has a list of where to start!)

    P.S. Love the image in the sidebar of Lestat (well, Tom Cruise's Lestat) I love the shot where he comes out of the dark (and if it isnt the shot Im thinking of, well, shush me)

    ReplyDelete