Friday, August 6, 2010

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes = Love

Oh My Godddd I've found the most amazing song! It's the first song in the playlist above and plays automatically. I've heard this song like a billion times on the radio but could never bother to look up the artist[s], so I finally did and now I can't stop playing it.
It's like the most perfect song ever. Makes me all warm and fuzzy and just...[SIGH]. It's PERFECT.
Hoooome, I'm coming hooome, home is wherever I'm with you. <3

[Dies] That song is amazing.
So yeah, I have a playlist up and thus, I am going to go back to my writing now. May upload the prologue of my first book in a page on this blog, and then the  first chapter or so of the sequel in its own different page. Agree? Or no?

Leave your comments.

And remember kiddies,
Home is wherever I'm with you. <3

1 comment:

  1. That is a good song. It makes me think of Emory. Thanks for the music suggestion. I love writing to a playlist too.

    I'm working on my first prologue ever. I hope I can get it down right.

    Happy Writing. :)

    ReplyDelete